Some are saying we have the best economy ever, but, in reality, it isn’t working for nearly 80% of Americans. According to Robert Reich the seven biggest failures of Trumponomics are as follows:
- The trade deficit is at an all time high meaning we are importing a lot more goods than we are exporting (exported goods made by Americans).
- Humongous federal debt.
- Wages remain flat while corporate profits soar.
- Corporate tax breaks were used for stock buybacks further enriching CEOs rather than investing in companies, workers and communities.
- The middle class tax cut will actually result in higher taxes by 2027.
- Tax incentives and the trade war has caused more jobs to move overseas.
- Lobbyists have been put in charge of health, safety and environmental protections causing dangerous deregulation while increasing corporate profits.
Robert Reich states that “The real recipe for economic growth is to invest in Americans–in their health, education, job training, and infrastructure. But Trumponomics has exploded the deficit, hurt ordinary Americans, and lined the pockets of the wealthy and corporations.”
TRUMP’S POLICIES ARE NOT HELPING ORDINARY AMERICANS WHO MAKE UP 80% OF THE POPULATION!!! VOTE ACCORDINGLY!!!